Government Waste - Covid "Relief" Package Has Nothing To Do With Covid
Published:By: Kevin from CyberHavenProgramming.com
Look at the 5593 page bill yourself to prove what I'm about to say
The "relief" bill is right here. Don't forget they had 6 hours to vote on it. In it you have:
- About $900 billion worth of pork and parasites.
- With US Citizens getting $600, and roughly 328 million people * $600 = $196.8 billion
- $196.8 billion / $900 billion = .21867 * 100 = US Citizens get 21.867 % of the money.
- All else goes to foreign countries and other bullshit probably related to money laundering and payoffs of crooked politicians.
Do you really think these people love / care about you when they put stuff like this in it to screw you??
- Get sued for $30,000 USD for making a meme - on page 2544, there is a law they wanted Trump to pass for "Small Copyright Claims". That penalty is on page 2562. Which is a clear violation of 1st amendment and fair use.
- Congress gives themselves a MASSIVE raise - on page 1115. To the tune of $1.48 billion, with $8.3 million to Nancy Pelosi (office of the speaker - what the fuck does she need that much for??). Taxation is theft, but even if it wasn't, these bastards made over $100,000 this year, plundered small business, promotoed big box stores and got them to force contradictory rules on us, and consolidated power into the hands of fewer people... All they want to do is control us. And they had the nerve to give Americans only $600.
- $10+ million for "Gender programs" in Pakistan, plus another $15+ million for Democracy in the same place - on page 1494. It's also known as "gender studies", or a clever way to brainwash a generation of fools.
More reasons why Trump vetoed it
This is all no different from the Patriot Act
The only difference is more people are awake to the scams now, because these crooks have been pulling this shit for longer than I've been alive. Even back to Eisenhower's days. If you want to see a good video on how the Patriot Act screwed us and how much bullshit it is, I suggest the Penn and Teller: Bullshit - Big Brother episode on it. It's funny and to the point.
༼ຈل͜├┬┴┬┴ Psst! Hey kid! Consider signing up to my email list and RSS feed, Brighteon / BitChute channels, or following me on my social medias.