YouTube 2018 rewind video dethrones Justin Bieber's "Baby" for most disliked video of all time
Published:By: Kevin from CyberHavenProgramming.com
Hilarious results of YouTube showing it's severe lack of connection to the majority of it's user base:
Youtube recently uploaded it's annual 2018 rewind video, supposedly showcasing it's "most important" highlights of the year. The response has been golden. It was released on December 6th, 2018, and 8 days later it has:
- 2.2 millions likes, and 11 millions dislikes: A 1:5 ratio. It has dethroned the previous most disliked video - Justin Bieber's - Baby, which took years to reach the level he got. People are now flocking there to undislike it so YouTube's crappy video takes the cake. Go read the comments on Justin Bieber's video. They're hilarious.
- YouTube's new video is infested with cringe and fakeness, and ingores everything of any importance that happened in the year. I doubt Will Smith even plays fortnite. The amount of fakeness in this video is the equivalent of a bodybuilder claiming they got ripped by using a 10 lb shakeweight, and encouraging you to buy now!.
- I, and many people in the comments don't even know 99% of the youtubers in the video.
- It's loaded with cringy social justice warrior talking points and virtue signaling.
- Some of the biggest people in the video aren't even that big on youtube.
- They ignored their own double standards this year, such as the Logan Paul scandal for the suicide forest he recorded in Japan, with a rotting corpse hanging. That violated youtube's terms, but they kept it on the front page of their site anyway for some time, and even added it into their trending page. People who uploaded the same video got strikes for graphic content. It was only taken down when Logan Paul decided to delete it from the backlash he got from fans. Not YouTube, but Logan.
What this shows us, and how this will effect us in the future:
If you watch the Logan Paul scandal video, it pretty obvious that there are levels of respect in the YouTube heirarchy. If you can kiss ass and suck dick, refuse to criticize their political ideologies, and pump out out worthless drivel: You get rewarded.
Because the people who constantly get demonetized and censored are the ones who do the opposite. Especially when they show expose the double standards of people like the fake feminist's who ignore real atrocities. The first thing women would do in ISIS controlled Syria when they were freed is to remove their hijabs, and / or burn them, not talk about how it's empowering and sexy. But that's politically incorrect, so you get punished.
If people keep supporting others that continuously lie to us, and believe the crap they say without question: Our world will eventually sink into a communist shithole like Venezuela, where people are literally starving to death.
Social media alternatives to join for uncensored truth, to boycott the crooks ruling over us:
Join gab.com, a free speech twitter and patreon alternative. You can say anything you want as long as you aren't calling for imminent danger, or promoting illegal things like drugs. The Patreon alternative is almost ready to ship.
Minds.com is another.
Steemit.com is another. This is about the same as the above. You post stuff, and it gets upvoted. It's another source to get real news from without being censored.
You can also sign up to individual people's RSS or Atom feeds, or their email list. I have my own, and you can click links at the top of this article to sign up.