Whistleblower inside Google reveals technocracy news results created to deceive you
Published:By: Kevin from CyberHavenProgramming.com
Project Veritas shows damning proof of Google skewing search results
Yet again, the crooks at Google hold nothing back in proving their bias, and the disrespect they have for the freedom of speech. In the video below by Project Veritas, they prove that the only thing Google really cares about is group think.
You have freedom of speech as long as you agree with them, and only them. Nothing else is allowed. And if the people accept this cult like thinking they're trying to program us with, Google will be the tool that brings us more war, slavery, and no answers for real problems.
To prove this myself in addition to the test they do in the video, I followed someone else's advice and searched for "white couple", and "black couple" separately. Look at the images that show up for both... Very awkward...
Watch the video below and make your own conclusions. It's worth the time.
EDIT: Someone at Google deleted the original video from Youtube (which was in the iframe below). But you can watch it on Project Veritas' site, and you can also watch it on Louie Gohmert's site.
With power like this, Google is doing all it can to create movements based on false narratives and lies. Imagine the wars they could start with that power.
What you can do about this?
- Boycott them on every front. Dump Google and their products. Stop paying them, stop depending on them. Stop supporting people who are so anti free speech that they'd rather follow a Communist Chinese Mao type model for the world.
- Have stock in Google?? Sell it now while it still has some value. A lot of people are jumping ship. They've already lost over $70 billion this year, and it's only going to get worse when they get sued with the RICO Act (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act). Many other lawsuits are likely coming too.
- If you use gmail, get a different email provider unless you absolutely need it for something like the webmaster dashboard. Personally, I like Fastmail because it's lightning fast, you can get 10% off with this link, there's great support, switching over is really quick, and they allow unlimited aliases and app passwords - great for programmers breaking off the Google plantation. I use it for a few functions on this site.
- Use the Brave browser, which has privacy protection and adblockers built in. Blocking all the ads it does makes it super fast. It also allows Chrome plugins if you want them. I've been using it for the past 2 months and love it. I won't be going back to Chrome or Firefox.
- If you have a website that depends on Google's services, switch to an alternative. I've created many myself (ones that don't milk you forever, nor track you across the entire internet). Instead, you pay once and you own it forever. You can find some on the PORTFOLIO page of my site.
The power really is in your hands. All it takes is for you to stop supporting people who want you to be a slave.
And if anyone needs any web apps or a web site that doesn't censor you for unpopular opinions, contact me.